Profesionelles Pinstriping Set in elegantem Holzkoffer aus geöltem Buchenholz.
Set mit Pinselauswahl an klasischem Linierpinsel, Scroller und Schriftenpinsel, Farben und viel Zubehör incl. Mappe mit Designvorschlägen.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: HC_PIN-1
Pinstriping Set - give yourself a present or give away the ideally put together pinstriping set for beginners and advanced users.
Our "Pinstriping professional set in an oiled wooden case made of beech wood" contains the following items:
- Sign Black | Caroline Pinstriping Color 100ml
- Sign White | Caroline Pinstriping Color 100ml
- Sign Red | Caroline Pinstriping Color 100ml
- Mack Pinstriping Brushes Series 10
- Scroller - Mack Bobbo Mack
- Lettering Quill 179 - Font Brush
- Brush care oil 100ml
- Pinstriper Secret's 100ml
- Stabillo All drawing pen white
- Stabillo All drawing pen black
- Grid template | Grid
- Wipe Out | Color Sharpener
- Stir bars
- Mixing Cups
- Info folder "Pinstriping" with design suggestions
- Wooden case made of oiled beech wood (41 cm x 33 cm x 8 cm)
Load paint into your brush and try your hand at the first few lines. A pane of glass is best as a first exercise surface. The colors can be wiped off again and again and you get another clean surface to practice on. Caroline line paints hold on to all surfaces without much preparation. Clean the surface and get started. With the reducer you can influence the flowability of the color in order to be able to draw an even line.
For some work it is advantageous to draw a grid on the surface in order to have fixed points for parallel work. The grid template GRID and the pens that stick to metal, glass, etc. are suitable for this. After your design is dry, you can wash the guides off the next day.
The reducer is also suitable as a cleaner to wash out the brushes. Then you should wet the brush with the care oil to keep the brush hair supple, so that paint residues that stay behind do not dry into the brush hair. Before using the brush again, wash out the oil with reducer and off you go to the next design.