Start with Caroline in the world of Pinstriping.
Basic Set with Premium Pinstriping Color & much more
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: HC_PIN-2
With our Pinstriping Basic Set, a solid foundation has been laid to immerse yourself in the world of lines.
With the compilation you can start immediately and draw your designs on a wide variety of surfaces, e.g. on metals, glass, leather, plastics, and much more
Caroline is a enamel-based paint that does not require extensive preparation of the painting surface. The painting foundation should be free of waxes and oils and off you go.
For your first inspiration, we've included a folder with design suggestions.
The Pinstriping Basic Set includes:
- Sign White | Caroline line paint 100ml
- Sign Black | Caroline line paint 100ml
- Reducer Standard to thin the paint
- X-Caliber Pinstriping Brush from Mack Brush
- Brush Care Oil
- Stabillo All white | Marking pen for all surfaces
- Stabillo All black | Marking pen for all surfaces
- Raster stencil | Grid
- Wipe Out | Color Sharpener
- Cotton gloves
- Info folder "Pinstriping" with various design templates
- Wooden case made of oiled beech wood (41 cm x 33 cm x 8 cm)
Load paint into your brush and try your hand at the first few lines. A pane of glass is best as a first exercise surface. The colors can be wiped off again and again and you get another clean surface to practice on. Caroline line paints hold on to all surfaces without much preparation. Clean the surface and get started. With the reducer you can influence the flowability of the color in order to be able to draw an even line.
For some work it is advantageous to draw a grid on the surface in order to have fixed points for parallel work. The grid template GRID and the pens that stick to metal, glass, etc. are suitable for this. After your design is dry, you can wash the guides off the next day.